MTN’s guaranteed bandwidth and fixed fees empower customers with comprehensive, state-of-the-art network monitoring tools that provide more visibility of your satellite service. MTN’s easy-to-use interactive tools allow you to monitor your own vessels and effectively manage bandwidth usage.
Customers have the ability to monitor bandwidth utilization with an unprecedented level of granularity and flexibility. VSAT bandwidth can be broken down by service (voice, Internet, corporate data, cellular, etc.) as well as by protocol and application (HTTP, FTP, email, etc.).
Call Management System
MTN’s Call Management System is designed to provide reliable shipboard communications to any kind of vessel by:
- Simplifying and automating the use of various satellite technologies, including VSAT, Inmarsat, and Iridium.
- Helping to increase call security for inbound and outbound calls.
- Providing call accounting for cost control or revenue development.
VSAT Web Portal
A secure, Google-based, online Web portal provides customers with access to satellite footprints and online reporting for:
- Access to bandwidth analyzer, uptime reports, latency, and time-based trend analyzers.
- Access to real-time and historical information such as the vessel’s location, course, speed and heading, 24 hours a day.
Out-of-Band Management (OBM), an automated remote management solution by MTN, provides proactive customer support by:
- Ensuring that mission-critical communications for quality voice, data and Internet are always on, always available.
- Enabling MTN’s technical staff to act instantly and proactively detect, analyze and repair possible disruptions to your communications services.
MTN’s StreamXcel bandwidth optimization solution will turn your network into a strategic asset that will perform better, deliver more, and ensure that business priorities are met that contribute to your bottom line by:
- Improving application performance across the network and simultaneously reduce bandwidth utilization by 65% to 95%.
- Compressing and prioritizing data.